Saturday, April 11, 2009

Apologiez

To everyone who wants to perform at the Tiny Toones fundraiser... it's overwhelming the amount of support I am receiving!

And as I open up my heart to you... I find myself saying yes so much only because I fear it would disrupt the number of people who attend. I really want this night to be about Tiny Toones so I apologize for the disorganization that may come across from my side within the next three weeks.

Every decision being made brings me back to question what will be in the best interest of our youth... I am trying my best to ensure the happiness of everyone and some of my decisions may disappoint or hurt others, but I promise that everything I am doing is fully with good intention.

So with that said, this is not MY event. I am only organizing it, and it is an event for the COMMUNITY. Not just for Inglewood and its surrounding cities, but it is an oath to hip hop and its global partners we have the beautiful opportunity to support:






(See Los Angeles event @ www.tinytoonescambodia.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment