Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Cure

Talia: :)
me: hello!
i have finals and i haven't studied. hahaha
Talia: no!
ah! i present to the director of the department of health monday, i haven't slept
lol - i want to be the shining student she asks my professor about after hehehe
i'm presenting the molecular risks of co-infection with the swine flu and australia's drug resistant staph. it's fucking scary! and i had my HIV presentation yesterday :) yay!
me: i dont know what u said but wow ok!
r u top student in your class? smarty poo! you are a hard worker and u will go on to discover the cure to HIV and aids -then the government will exterminate you
Talia: fucking hard worker, maybe near the top :) but all my fellow students are DOCTORS!
hahaha exactly
me: unless you move to a 3rd world country
and practice there!
Talia: that's why i'll make it candy, give it to all the kids in africa, and never tell anyone
:)
me: HAHAHA
i'm going to post that!
Talia: i will only tell you, and you'll sit back and laugh when you're 70, when the world rates of HIV disappeared :)
me: then u can teach me
and i'l turn it into a rap
to teach ppl about it!
Talia: awesome!!!!!
OOOOooo i LOVE it!!!
that sounds amazing


I surround myself with beautiful people - we make a great team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment